TWIST that Hair
Blow-dry the Hair straight back with out a part. Place the scarf around the head about an inch away from the hairline and tie it off at the center at the nape of the neck letting the ends fall to the shoulders. Roll the hair up as if you where doing a French twist. Instead folding the ends under. Form a loop and fan OUT the hair out on top of the head.
Not all styles will hit the streets with a bang but the one’s that do will be worn by many.
Keep in mind that hair for runway shows are to help the clothing stand out. The hair is not the main attraction here but put it all together and your left speechless.
- Get Twisted: Learn How to Do This Half-Up Style (beautyhigh.com)
- Pinterest of the Week: Waves With a Twist (makeup.com)
- Great Lengths Makeover! (brianzinno.wordpress.com)
- Pro’s and Con’s of Doing Your Own Hair Or Going To The Salon (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- How To Get The Side-Swept Waves Seen On The Golden Globes Red Carpet (shefinds.com)
- A Beautiful Life: 15 Best Wedding Beauty Pins (makeup.com)
- Pinterest of the Week: Beachy Waves (makeup.com)